The Transformation Process Does Not Have to be Long and Arduous.
It Requires a Clean, Simple and Fail-Safe System You Can Use Over and Over Again.
Growth Strategy Call // "Show Up" Like a True Entrepreneur // Business Optimizer 360.
*Currently, we are not accepting retainer-based projects. Inquire for the next availability. Prices are all in USD.
No More Frantic Short Term Fixes.
Say Hello to a System You can Follow & Execute.
There are plenty of flashy resources out there that tell you how to generate leads, increase traffic,
spot the latest SEO trends, execute various paid ads, and create captivating content.
Marketing tactics and tools can be immensely helpful.
However, the providers of these services are making a large (and understandable) assumption that
your business model is already airtight and serves the right audience.
When your business success is being challenged,
these offerings sound like an attractive way to quickly relieve you from pain & suffering.
Unfortunately, these tactics and tools are the short term fixes that provide instant gratification,
only to find you and your business once again in the same challenging situation six months later.
Instead, take action to recalibrate the message that your business can deliver to the right audience first.
You will notice that all of the other efforts you were spending too much time on, including marketing tactics,
repeatedly and ineffectively training your staff, and attending as many networking events as humanly possible,
are disjointed efforts that generated no impactful results.
My methodology of business transformation is based on the framework that I created called BBLTC.
To remember the acronym, I tell all of my clients that it's "Big BLT with Cheese."
This framework is weaved into all of the systems I provide to clients in need.
You Are at the Right Place If You Are...
- A struggling entrepreneur wanting to stabilize the business you run.
- Finding yourself battling with a high turnover rate with your staff.
- Thinking about ways to improve your core business so that you can invest in other projects you have always wanted to work on.
- Spreading too thin with a wide range of business tasks and none of them get done the way you would want them to be done.
- Feeling like your business runs like the movie, "Groundhog Day."
- Getting anxiety over volatility associated with your business month after month.
- Exhausted from maintaining the appearance while feeling isolated, with nowhere to turn to share the real thoughts about your business.
I Am Here to Unlock the Secrets to:
- Generate a steady in-flow of business so that you can focus on consistently delivering your offerings to those who truly appreciate.
- Create a calm working environment where you know clearly where things are and what to improve on in order to generate more businesses.
- Re-design and structure your business so that it will require less hands-on time to manage.
- Take on business-related challenges in a strategic manner so that are not wasting time.
- Make yourself available for what truly matters, since being busy is not a sign of success by any means.
Do you want to test it out slowly?
Don't forget to visit my FREE advice on Short Reads. It's a great way to start learning TODAY.
- Extensive background in general management, business strategy & development, and business continuation projects for businesses that generate $1M to $8M in gross revenues.
- 15+ years of experience in leading and managing creative enterprises.
- Business adviser to a few ventures.
- Earned my MBA from Johnson School of Management at Cornell University in 2011.
- Actively hosts various business workshops and meetups.
- My company, Airtight Concepts (www.airtightconcepts.com) was founded in 2003.
- Loves: All kinds of ethnic street foods / easy hiking / reading / ultra contemporary minimalist design / travel / dogs owned by other people / flea markets
- Boring presentation decks.
- Long emails.
- Long phone calls & meetings.